Registration TrailTrophy 2020
CURRENT INFORMATION (as of 14.03.2020): Due to developments associated with the coronavirus, we are no longer accepting registrations for the TrailTrophy series (i.e. all four venues). For the first two events in St. Andreasberg (10.05.2020) and Latsch (29.-31.05.2020) registrations are now only possible for the waiting list.
As a general rule: We are observing the current development with care and a sense of proportion. We do not consider a cancellation of individual events to be necessary at this time. We will coordinate with all parties involved with a view to holding an event and will announce at least 14 days before the respective event whether it is possible or whether we have to cancel.
For the events in the second half of the year, we are cautiously optimistic that we will be able to hold them. Here, the registration will remain open for the time being.
IMPORTANT: You must register an account prior to registering for an event. This means you won’t have to enter your rider information every time you register for another TrailTrophy event.
Before you register, please take the following points into consideration:
- Please read the conditions of participation and rules and regulations BEFORE you sign up.
- All information given must be correct and true.
- Please DO NOT APPLY MULTIPLE TIMES. Check through your registration form once more before you submit it. If there are still mistakes to be corrected (mailing address, team name, etc.) write us a short email.
- Multiple riders can be added in the register form at the end. Just choose "add participant". The total entry fee must then be transferred in full.
- The team name is necessary for ranking as a 3-person team. It is absolutely imperative that team names are written EXACTLY the same way. Parteam members must come from THREE DIFFERENT Classes; the team must be named at least one week before the TT.
- Accident insurance and cancellation insurance are OPTIONAL choices - each participant must decide for himself if he requires it. (see conditions of participation for more)
- Registration/starting places are only confirmed upon receipt of the entry fee. (you will be notified automatically by e-mail)
- Entry fees not paid in full count as an invalid registration.
- Once entry fees have been paid, participation in the event can NOT be withdrawn. In case of cancellation we are NOT able to give any refund!