Programme / Infos
For the first time there will be a TrailTrophy in southern Germany in 2020: With Bischofsmais and the MTB zone Geisskopf we have a strong location and a strong partner for a two-day TrailTrophy for the final of the series at the start. The oldest German bike park, with which route construction pope Diddie Schneider virtually started his career, is the basis for an optimal enduro weekend. Because: The participants of the TrailTrophy at Geißkopf will be able to enjoy the variety of the whole mountain. This means flowing, rocky hiking trails as well as enduro stages freshly magicked into the slope or classics such as the freeride route of the bike park. All in all a perfect enduro mix, with some stages three kilometres long! Some tracks will be completed by the Bikepark team shortly before the race, so that all riders can be surprised. We are looking forward to the premiere of the TrailTrophy at Geißkopf!
- Rider limit: 350 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider & Masters Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- NEW: Riders with an E-MTB can participate in the classes eWomen and eMen. In this classes will be no team-ranking.
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from saturday morning onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be crowned at Geisskopf. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.