Programme / Infos
The premiere of the TrailTrophy in September 2020 was a complete success: Bischofsmais and the MTB ZONE Geisskopf presented themselves as ideal hosts for the TrailTrophy finale. Above all, the Geisskopf was able to convince with many fresh and crisp enduro stages on natural ground. The first German bike park, with which track construction pope Diddie Schneider virtually started his career, is thus the basis for an optimal enduro weekend. In 2021, the participants of the TrailTrophy will again be able to enjoy the diversity of the entire mountain at the Geisskopf. And the best thing is: up the mountain - if not by your own muscle power - you will be transported by a brand-new chairlift! Relaxed and fast, this will take you to the start of numerous perfect enduro stages, some of which are over three kilometres long! This year, too, some of the routes will only be completed by the Bike Park team shortly before the race, so that all riders can be surprised.
(see schedule for further details)
Friday, September 17th, 2021
On Friday you can prepare for the weekend in a relaxed way. The Bikepark MTB-Zone is open, and you can train on the bikepark trails. From 10am to 4pm the race office will be open. From 4pm we will start with the prologue.
Saturday, September 18th, 2021
On the first day of the TT finals at the Geisskopf you can expect five crisp stages and a round with about 25 kilometers, but about 1,300 meters of altitude. The lift will take you to the top twice... but the rest has to be done with your own pedal power.
Sunday, September 19th, 2021
Also on the second day of the TT at the Geisskopf there is a variety of flowing trails, stony-rooted passages and fresh, untouched enduro stages. After four more stages, the winners of the TT in the Bavarian Forest will be honored in the afternoon, as will the overall winners of the TT Series 2021.
Location of the event area: MTB-Zone Bikepark Geisskopf, Unterbreitenau 1, 94253 Bischofsmais
- Rider limit: 450 places are available on the starting line-up.
- Registration: Participation possible from 16 years or age group 2005.
- Ranking-Solo: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time.
- Ranking-DUO: The slowest time of each stage is scored. The total time results from the cumulated stage time. (Define DUO team name when registering!)
- Starting Order: The starting order for the prologue is decided according to the start numbers assigned. The start on day 2 will be according to the prologue result (slowest riders first).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: There is NO deleted result within the scope of the series ranking. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Further information and conditions of participation can be found here (in German and English).
Informations about additional insurances
Here you can find the informations about the insurances, offered by our partners Hanse Merkur and Allianz Travel as an option:
Hier you'll find the actual starting list in alphabetical order.