Programme / Infos
The 3Länder Enduro Race has already become a classic: The 3Länder Enduro Trails form the basis for perfect enduro racing in all facets. From long and technical stages to short and crisply steep sections or routes peppered with jumps, everything is there - and some of them are even at EWS level. For years, the trails at the Reschenpass have been among the best in the Alps. Largely unspoilt, the sometimes rooty, sometimes stony, sometimes flowing trails challenge your riding skills as well as your physical condition. From Nauders or Reschen, you usually take the lift to the trail entrance - but in keeping with the true enduro philosophy, you also have to pedal the one or other hundred metres in altitude. The reward for this is twofold: a beautiful mountain world and the aforementioned routes of the 3Länder Enduro Trails. And after the training or at the end of the (racing) day, you meet up at Lake Reschen to chill and barbecue together.
The Programme for TrailTrophy 3Länder Enduro will be published beginning of March 2021.
Event-Area: Reschen am See, Via Paese Veccio 11. 39027 Reschen, Italy
- Location: Start & finish area will be located Reschen am See/Südtirol (ITA). Venue near Altdorf 11, 39027 Reschen (Via Paese Vecchio/39027 Resia BZ)
- Rider limit: 480 places are available on the starting line-up.
- Registration: Participation possible from 18 years or age group 2003.
- Ranking-Solo: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time.
- Ranking-DUO: The slowest time of each stage is scored. The total time results from the cumulated stage time. (Define DUO team name when registering!)
- Starting Order: The starting order for the prologue is decided according to the start numbers assigned. The start on day 2 will be according to the prologue result (slowest riders first).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: There is NO deleted result within the scope of the series ranking. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Further information and conditions of participation can be found here (in German and English):
Informations about additional insurances
Here you can find the informations about the insurances, offered by our partners Hanse Merkur and Allianz Travel as an option:
Hier you'll find the actual starting list in alphabetical order.